Mobile Check Deposit
First Nebraska Bank has added a great new feature to our Mobile Money app. It’s called Mobile Check Deposit, and it does just that... allowing you to deposit a check using your camera–equipped smartphone!
How Mobile Check Deposit Works
Simply take a picture of both sides of the check and follow the onscreen instructions to deposit it into your account. You don’t have to find an ATM. You don’t need to find an open branch. You don’t even have to leave your home or office. You do however need to be able to access the Internet with your smartphone for the deposit to go through.
Tips for Using Mobile Check Deposit:
- Make sure to keep the actual check for at least 30 days, in case there is an issue that needs to be resolved.
- Note that the daily deposit limit is $3,000. If you need more, speak to a branch officer to request a higher limit.
- Before logging into the Mobile Check Deposit app, close all other apps running in the background on your mobile phone.
- Sign/Endorse the back of your check and label it "For Deposit Only."
- When prompted for the amount, carefully enter the check amount to ensure it matches the amount written on your check.
- Flatten folded or crumpled checks before taking your photos.
- Keep the check within the viewfinder on the camera screen when capturing your photos.
- Try not to get too much of the areas surrounding the check.
- Take the photos of your check in a well–lit area.
- Place the check on solid, dark background before taking the photo of it.
- Keep your phone flat and steady above the check when taking your photos.
- Hold the camera as square to the check as possible to reduce corner to corner skew.
- Make sure that the entire check image is visible and in focus before submitting your deposit.
- Avoid photos with shadows across the check.
- Makes sure four corners are visible.
- Make sure check is not blurry.
- Make sure the MICR line (the numbers on the bottom of your check) is readable.
Mobile Check Deposit is compatible with the following mobile devices:
Compatible with all Apple products operating iOS4 or newer.
NoteThe iPhone 3G is no longer supported on the newest version of Apple’s OS. Any current users that have already downloaded the App on their phone will continue to be able to use it (and use Mobile Check Deposit once activated), but no new users will be able to enroll for Mobiliti with an iPhone 3G.
Google Android models
Android (Froyo) 2.2 or newer
Cameras with 2.0+ megapixel resolution and autofocus
Either touch screen or keyboard phones
Mobile Check Deposit is just one more way First Nebraska Bank is harnessing the latest technology to make life easier for you!
Please Fill Out the Following Form to Enroll in Mobile Check Deposit
Mobile Check Deposit Enrollment Form
*Indicates Required Field